My Roommate Jason

0 Comments »















I appreciate my roommate Jason because he is a glib and suave person. When he is buying something, he is very "professional" in bargaining

Jason: Hi, sister~(Although the seller can be consider as aunty@.@) How much is this?
Seller: Erm...5 ringgit.
Jason: Wow! I know you are pretty and always kind to students. In addition, your food are very delicious, that's why I always take lunch at here. Could you please lower the price? I think you will always be pretty if you lower the price!
Seller: Well that, ok. 4 ringgit.

From above, Jason is using Ad Populum Appeal to Vanity whereby he made the seller become "special" and to be respected! I am sure he always eat cheap food if he use this kind of skill.
11:53 PM

0 Responses to "My Roommate Jason"

Post a Comment