What Language Did I speak???

0 Comments »
Today was Rynn Lim's concert and I went there together with my friends. Once we were there, we chit-chat with each other.I only realized that I had used the Categorical Syllogism which is declarative sentences that propose a relationship between two things or types of things.

This is because of this:

I : Kelvin is living in KL.

Kelvin: Why said like that? I live in Sungai Pelik and its not under KL.

I: This is because KL is in the Selangor and Sungai Pelik is also in the Selangor . So, Sungai Pelik is considered as KL .

After this I only found that I had made a laugh for them.

The reason is my sentenses are invalid weak which is easily attacked by the audiences. In addition , my sentenses are considered as “ Undistributed middle” which mean that when the middle term (Selangor) in a categorical syllogism isn't distributed.
10:37 PM

0 Responses to "What Language Did I speak???"

Post a Comment